LDS 028: Bob Marley and The Wailers with Third World “Smile Jamaica Concert” at National Heroes Park Kingston Parish, Jamaica 1976
We wanted to celebrate Bob’s birthday in a very special way by offering this historic music concert shot on video in Jamaica shortly after Bob Marley was shot at his home and went into Exile into London. This is a very unique concert in the titles present, the band he had for the night and the gravity and weight this type of statement had on Jamaica’s government, their people and the world psyche. Individual download links coming in one week! Download the torrent of this 4 gig video here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=343552
Love Devotion Surrender Volume 28: Bob Marley and The Wailers with Third World “Smile Jamaica Concert” at National Heroes Park Kingston Parish, Jamaica 1976
Bob Marley And The Wailers
December 5, 1976 – Smile Jamaica Concert, Kingston, Jamaica
I had to remove Get Up, Stand Up as it is on the official DVD Time Will Tell
I don’t like to circulate cut up pieces of history but that is the
only way to get it to more people. A historic and epic show for Bob and
Read notes below.
- Audio Codec: AC3
- Audio Bitrate: 0xbd[0x80]:48000Hz 384 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)
- Video System: NTSC 29.97
- Video Bitrate: 8299 kbps
- 720 x 480
DVD Files received in trade>Edited in Roxio VideoWav 10>DVD
* Venue: National Heroes Park
* City: Kingston
* State/Province: Kingston Parish
* Country: Jamaica
* People in attendance: +/- 80.000
* Recording Source Video / Audience
* Bob Marley, vocals
* Carlton Barrett, drums
* The I-Threes, backing vocals
* ? (members of Third World
1. “War” -> “No More Trouble” -> Removed > “Get Up, Stand Up”
2. “Crazy Baldhead”
3. “Positive Vibration”
4. “Smile Jamaica”
5. “Rat Race”
6. “Trenchtown Rock”
7. “Keep On Moving”
8. “Want More”
9. “Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)
10. “Jah Live”
11. “Rastaman Chant”
12. “Rebel Music (3 O’Clock Roadblock)”
13. “So Jah Seh”
The Smile Jamaica Concert was a concert held on December 5, 1976, at the National Heroes Park, Kingston, Jamaica, performed by Bob Marley & The Wailers. Only 2 days after Marley had almost been killed by gunmen in his house, but survived and was driven up in the Blue Mountains. Nevertheless Marley agreed to perform one song for the 80,000 people in attendance, but it turned into a whole 90-minute performance despite his injuries. All Wailers performed except Bassman Aston “Familyman” Barret. A guest Bass player performed in his place. The performance included a horn section.
* Marley’s last concert before going to exile in London and coming back for the One Love Peace Concert (see also 1978-04-22).
* “Crazy Baldhead” is heavily cut, fading in at the end of the song
* only known live performance of “Smile Jamaica” and “Keep On Moving”.
* rare live performance of “Jah Live”.
* members of Third World were Marley’s band for that concert.
* during “War” Marley shows his injuries to the audience.
Love Devotion Surrender Volume 27: Shakti studio recordings New York 1974
NYC, Studio Demos
John McLaughlin – guitar
L. Shankar – violin
Zakir Hussain – tabla
R. Raghavan – mridangam
1. I Will Follow Him Who Follows Me Into Eternity
2. What Need Have I For This, What Need Have I For That, I Am Dancing at the Feet of My Lord, All is Bliss, All is Bliss
unknown studio recording >> unknown generation XLII cassette >>Sony TC-WE435 cassette deck
>>Tascam CD-RW900SL recorder >> CD(1) >>EAC >>TLH flac/MD5
LDS 026: Santana III Rehearsals and Outtakes at Wally Heider and Columbia Studios San Francisco 1970-1971
Love Devotion Surrender 26: Santana III Rehearsals and Outtakes at Wally Heider and Columbia Studios San Francisco 1970-1971 (FLAC)
SANTANA – THIRD ALBUM OUTTAKES AND REHERSALS.
CD1 sessions at Wally Heider Studios, San Francisco, Nov 1970.
CD2 sessions at Columbia Studios, San Francisco Jan 24 1971 for Santana 3.
Ex SBD stereo.
Selection of alternative takes and rehersals from the Santana 3 album.
Note: none of the versions of these tracks have appeared on any studio album in this format.
sessions at Wally Heider Studios, San Francisco, Nov 1970
JUNGLE STRUT (ALTERNATE TAKE) ~ 5´07
EVERYBODYS EVERYTHING (INST.JAM) ~ 4´18
BALLIN (OUTTAKE) ~ 6´12
FOLSOM STREET (OUTTAKE) ~ 8´30
FRIEDNECKBONES & HOME FRIES (OUTTAKE) ~ 5´16
GUAJIRA (DEMO) ~ 5´26
TUNE IN (REHARSAL ~ 3´16)
BLUES JAM ? ~ 5´58
EVERYTHING IS COMING OUR WAY (INST.) ~ 3´26
BATUKA (JAM WITH BLUES) ~ 6´42
REHARSAL JAM 1 ~ 22´35
sessions at Columbia Studios, San Francisco Jan 24 1971
REHARSAL JAM 2 ~ 6´29
JUNGLE STRUT (EXPANDED) ~ 5´29
BALLIN (EXPANDED) ~ 6´26
FOLSOM STREET (EXPANDED) ~ 10´43
GUMBO 4.29 (ALTERNATE TAKE)
JUNGLE STRUT (ALTERNATE TAKE 2) 5.29
TOUSSANT L’OVERTURE (ALTERNATE TAKE) 4.39
Love Devotion Surrender Volume 24: Bad Brains collected demos and studio outtakes 1979-1983
collected demos and studio outtakes
lineage [all] – studio->?gen cassette->wav->sound forge 4.5 [noise reduction, normalization]->cd wave [splits]->flac
min:sec – 45:06
filesize: 269 mb
notes: culled from various cassettes received in trade 1989-1991. i hadn’t seen “rough mixes and outtakes” or “83 demo”
before, and haven’t seen them since. quality varies widely from very listenable 8.5 [tracks 4 through 10] to damn lo-fi
[tracks 20 and 21]. i’ve cut those tracks from the roir rough mixes and outtakes that do not significantly differ from
their release versions. speaking of, the rough mixes and outtakes are subject to their own special kind of degradation
which can actually be overlooked in light of the “unearthed” nature of the recording. kind of like riding a carousel.
i have no idea who’s singing on track 20. “80 demo” is constructed from the best of two slightly differing sources. in
all cases, generational loss has some degree of impact upon the recording, and some hiss remains after noise reduction.
tracks [chronoligical, to the best of my knowledge]:
#01.dont need it
%03.dont bother me
&04.dont need it
&06.pay to cum
&10.dont bother me [cut]
*14.big take over
*18.redbone in the city
+21.at the movies
+22.we will not
# = “1979 demo”
% = “1980 demo,” source 2
& = “1980 demo,” source 1
* = “roir rough mixes and outtakes”
+ = “1983 demo”
Download FLAC: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50JISURH
**Remastered** by thir13en Productions
Sly and the Family Stone
Texas International Pop Festival
Dallas International Motor Speedway
From the file dates, it looks like I did the RM of this nearly a year ago. But seems like a good time to Sly up the Zomb. Mutha funkin’good times!
As stated below, it’s not the best of sources, as from song to song it travels in and out of altering “textures” and a wavering mix. Yet it still felt like a good candidate for a workover and offers an excellent performance. I was able to smooth over some of the wavering and make it a bit more coherent, and all in all it’s an enjoyable listen.
Funk of ’69, that’s as primal as it gets.
2. Sing a simple song
3. You can make it if you try
5. Everyday People
6. Dance to the music
7. I want to take you higher
=PRE-13 SOURCE INFO=
Lineage : bootleg CD (OH BOY 1-1969 TEX3) > WAV > FLAC
This is not a perfect multitrack soundboard recording, like the shows just recently posted here on DaD, but still it is a soundboard tape (maybe premixed 2 track), the quality is very good, but a little “canny” sometimes. The soundguy has some problems with mixing the vocals from time to time, but hey, it’s a Sly and the Family Stone show….
brought to you by olvator
LDS 022: Syd Barrett Psychedelic Freak Out 1965-1974
Psychedelic Freak Out
(Demos, Acetates & Mixes)
The Godfatherecords GR 483
Matrix Disc : G.R. 483
(P) 2010 Made In Italy
Tri-fold Paper Sleeve
01 Interstellar Overdrive 14:56 October 31, 1965 – Demo
02 See Emily Play 02:52 May 21, 1967 – Acetate With Alternate Ending
03 Scream Thy Last Scream 04:40 August 7, 1967 – Malcom Jones Mix 1987
04 Vegetable Man 02:37 October 1967 – Malcom Jones Mix 1987
05 Vegetable Man 02:47 1967 Mix From Mason Interview, March 1969
06 Silas Lang 02:47 May 6, 1968 – Backing Track
07 Lanky 01:36 May 14, 1968 Part Two
08 Golden Hair 01:56 May 28, 1969 Instrumental – Gareth Cousins Mix 1988
09 Swan Lee 02:43 June 20, 1968 – Backing Track
10 Clowns & Jugglers 02:45 July 20, 1968 Take 1 – Alternate Mix With Studio Chat
11 Love You 01:17 April 11, 1969
12 Clowns & Jugglers 01:34 May 3, 1969 Take 2 – Keyboard Mix
13 Long Gone 01:45 July 26, 1969
14 Dark Globe 02:58 July 27, 1969 Choral Version – Peter Jenner 1987 Echo Mix
15 Dark Globe 02:57 July 27, 1969 Choral Version – Malcolm Jones 1987 Clean Mix
16 Maisie 02:51 February 26, 1970 – Alternate Mix With Extra Vocals
17 Slow Boggie 02:58 August 12, 1974
18 John Lee Hooker Inspired 03:52 August 12, 1974
19 In The Beachwoods 04:49 1967 – Backing Track
20 Interstellar Overdrive 14:55 Pink Floyd Live Supporting Jeff Back Group, Shrine Exposition Hall,
Los Angeles, CA, July 27, 1968
Total Time: 55:47
LDS 021: Dead Kennedys June 1978 Demos
June 1978 Studio Demos
Source: cassette (unknown gen) > flac
1. Kepone Kids
2. Forward To Death
3. California Uber Alles
4. Your Emotions
5. Kill The Poor
6. Holiday In Cambodia
8. Man With The Dogs
9. I Kill Children
10. Dreadlocks Of The Suburbs
12. Mutations Of Today
13. Cold Fish
14. Forward To Death
15. Viva Las Vegas
Total Running Time……….43:53
Jello Biafra Vocals
East Bay Ray Guitar
Klaus Flouride Bass
Originally uploaded Dec.10th, 2008 by Creatured
for 2 more tracks (320 kbps MP3)….
16. [unknown title]
17. Saturday Night Holocaust
LDS 20: Tito Puente and Celia Cruz – Nick Vollebrechts Jazz Cafe, Laren, The Netherlands, November 27 1980 FM
LDS 20: Tito Puente and Celia Cruz – Nick Vollebrechts Jazz Cafe, Laren, The Netherlands, November 27 1980 FM
Tito Puente and an 18 Piece Orchestra with Celia Cruz
Live at Nick Vollebregts Jazz Cafe, Laren, The Netherlands, November 27 1980.
Live broadcast by Tros Radio for the program “Sesjun”
All I know is that this is a 18 piece orchestra accompanying Celia Cruz.
Who are in it is unknown to me.
Quiz Time !!!!
07 Vieja Luna
Lineage : Cassette > Audacity > CD Wave Editor : FLAC 8
Another one from the box of old tapes !
LDS 019: Pink Floyd Rainbow Theatre, Finsbury Park, London, England 1972
Rainbow Theatre, Finsbury Park, London, England
February 20th, 1972
Sound Quality: Excellent -
Lineage: Cassette > MiniDisc > CD-R[?] > EAC > WAV > SHN > FLAC
– Setlist –
01 Speak To Me [2:48]
02 Breathe [2:46]
03 The Travel Sequence [6:08]
04 Time [6:50]
05 Breathe (Reprise) [1:02]
06 The Mortality Sequence [4:23]
07 Money [7:45]
08 Us And Them [6:45]
09 Any Colour You Like [4:36]
10 Brain Damage [3:51]
11 Eclipse [2:48]
12 (Tunings) [1:35]
13 One Of These Days [8:01]
14 (Tunings) [2:15]
13 Careful With That Axe, Eugene [10:58]
01 (Tunings) [2:08]
02 Echoes [25:47]
03 (Audience Requests > Tunings) [0:57]
04 A Saucerful Of Secrets [16:07]
05 Blues (Something Different) [6:45]
06 (Encore Break > Audience Requests) [1:38]
07 Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun [13:49]
– Info –
Apart from the radio-sourced and incomplete recording that has been widely bootlegged since its very first broadcast, this one has surfaced as the best and most complete audience source so far and it came from the master cassette through a MiniDisc clone. Also, this is the last Pink Floyd performance of a very famed four-night run at the Rainbow Theatre early in their Eclipsed tour. Amongst all the circulating audience recordings from the four nights, this one probably has the best sound quality of all over them.
The long setlist wasn’t very usual for a concert of this tour because of a extended encore. The main set features what we would know in the following year as the Dark Side Of The Moon plus “One Of These Days” and “Careful With That Axe, Eugene” – the most usual for a 1972 concert. However, the audience kept asking for more and the band was kind enough to play more from their psychedelic era, resulting in a great 2-hour concert.
In despite of a overall great sound quality, this recording sadly suffers of several flaws in some parts which are native from the master tape. There’s a muffling during the 2nd verse of “Time” and from the very end of “Money” to the end of “Us And Them”. A slight decrease in the sounding quality happens from the half of “Eclipse” till the end of the recording, but nothing that makes it an unpleasant listening.
If you feel like improving this recording, feel completely free to remaster, patch, matrix or anything else that will make it REALLY sound better. I only beg you not to use a devil called “noise reduction”.
### Audiochecker v2.0 beta (build 457) claims this recording as CDDA with 94,91% of probability (check the Audiochecker LOG file) ###
### For free trades or give away ONLY. NEVER encode it into mp3 or any other lossy format – except for personal use! ###
LDS 018: Charlie Parker with Woody Herman And The 3rd Herd Kansas City 1951 (Mega-rare restored vinyl)
LDS 018: Charlie Parker with Woody Herman And The 3rd Herd Kansas City 1951 (Mega-rare restored vinyl)
Charlie Parker Together With Woody Herman And The 3rd Herd – Mega-rare restored vinyl “Bird With The Herd 1951″ – Municipal Arena, Kansas City, Missouri 1951-07-22 – speed-corrected and rejoined – A classic, one-time pairing!
During the very early 1970′s, the record chain Sam Goody distributed many jazz bootleg releases under their own Alamac label. For this, and for getting someone at a printing plant to make unlicensed extra copies of commercial releases, Steely Dan among them), Sam Goody was busted and nearly closed. The bust didn’t help much as they went out of business a couple of years later. (A footnote: someone bought the rights to the name, and did reopen the chain sometime later, but that was a different operation).
Alamac Records product was a plain-white record label with bad printing, with no company name or address on it. The record jackets were plain text on the back, with a single-color front cover (green, brown, etc). The cover could just be text also, or it might have a photo of the artist. The material consisted mostly of privately-made air checks and of radio transcriptions. It’s believed the material in this torrent is an air check.
According the the great jazz-research site jazzdisco.org, this is the only release of this material and no known commercial labels have reissued this show. According to Philwoods.com, the record label Alamac is counted as a bootleg. Also, the posting of this torrent has been run by Dime’s Moderators in advance.
Roy Caton, Don Fagerquist, Johnny Macombe, Doug Mettome (tp) Jerry Dorn, Urbie Green, Fred Lewis (tb) Charlie Parker (as) Woody Herman (as, cl, cond) Dick Hafer, Bill Perkins, Kenny Pinson (ts) Sam Staff (bars) Dave McKenna (p) Lawrence “Red” Wooten (b) Sonny Igoe (d)
Setlist (run time 30 mins):
You Go To My Head
Leo The Lion, I
The Nearness Of You
The Goof And I
Leo The Lion, II
Notes from the record back cover:
A historic summit meeting of jazz took place on a scorching summer afternoon in Kansas City when Charlie Parker jined Woody Herman’s Third Herd in a series of blazing solos against the background of some of the best Herman repertoire of that period.
Herman’s great band serves really as a backdrop for the unique Parker talent and only brief spots by the leader on clarinet, and by Urbie Green on Laura, and Bill Perkins and Dick Hafer on Leo The Lion indicate the many fine talented musicians Herman had in this particular edition of the many Herds he fronted over the years.
Lineage: LP QSR 2442 ->Sound Forge ->Click and crackle removal, stereo to true mono to two channel mono-> Flac via TLH, level 6, sectors aligned and verified, FLAC integrity checked.
Love Devotion Surrender 017: Broadcast Academy 3, Manchester England 28 May 2003
Lead singer of Broadcast, Trish Keenan passed recently and we are very sad from this news. Based upon this news, we have rescheduled the recordings designated to be included in our Love Devotion Surrender bootleg download series to bring you this Broadcast audience recording from 2003 in Manchester, England. The audio is really amazing considering the source used to record and the nature of venue acoustics, definitely pass this around, read the notes provided below from the taper of this recording. The inspiring music this group gave for the last 10+ years has shaped many areas of influence on the current musical landscape along with creating many soundtrack moments to my life. It is sad when someone so talented and gifted passes so young, the spirit of Trish Keenan will live in modern music and among the hearts of many for many years to come.
~ Erik Otis
Hop & Grape/Academy 3, Manchester
28 May 2003
Source: ECM-717>MD(Sony MZ-R70)
Transfer: MZ-R70>UA-5 (bmp2+ mod)>Wavelab>CDWave>FLAC
Gain added from the UA-5 during transfer. Wavelab was used to do the fades, add a slight bass cut and to apply the ‘Puncher’ plug-in.
A couple of momentary drop-outs (one of the many pitfalls of minidisk taping) around the 31st minute were edited out – they are noticable as minor blips at the end of track 8 but are far less intrusive than before.
Please trade, share and torrent freely and include this info file when you do. Please do not share in MP3 or other lossy formats. If you don’t know why, just ask.
2011 has seen the release of some extremely rare recordings, here is our list of most of those recordings. Lossless life is a documentation series of noteworthy studio and live material released through the traders network dimeadozen. Everything listed has tons of seeds left, so getting people to let you download off of won’t be an issue like it can be with some torrents that don’t get a lot of hits. All recordings are preserved in their original taped manner, there is no data loss of any kind, unlike mp3 files! There is a very extensive network of people dedicated to bringing forth rare and hard to find material from every genre imaginable and dimeadozen is one of the best places for this world of tapers and collectors. ***Please Note*** Dimeadozen is a site thar requires you to sign up, something that can be rather hard as membership gets full a lot. Don’t let this scare you away though, new accounts open up daily as the dimeadozen staff clears any accounts that don’t adhere to share ratios or are inactive for too long. To learn how to use torrents and to download a program that will let you attach yourself to the torrent and download, go here. Most of the files on dimeadozen are in flac format, which is a compressed version of a wav file without the data loss that occurs with mp3 and other formats like it. To play flac files directly from your computer, download the following program foobar2000. If you would like to burn the flac files to a playable audio cd, you have to convert the files back to wav, to achieve that download this program, FLAC Frontend. If you have any questions or you need a step by step walk through, please contact us at gmail. If problems still persist and you need help, please go through the dimeaodzen faqs page on wikipedia: DimeFAQ ~ Erik Otis
- ELVIS COSTELLO BOTTOM LINE 4/1/79 AUD + VERY RARE 3/79 PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT *THE RAY CHARLES INCIDENT *NEVER CIRCULATED* AUD
- Roger Waters – 2010-12-18 – Mexico City, Mexico [FC0] [24-bit] – Flickering Flames on the Wall
- Johnny Winter – My Father’s Place, Roslyn, NY, USA 1980-04-10 (sbd or FM ~ Flac)
- Art Zoyd – Hamburg 1986-04-10 FM
- WAYNE SHORTER QUINTET – 03. October 1988 – Frankfurt, Germany
- WEATHER REPORT – 1975-08-15, Hempstead, NY – LDB Special Series #276
- Muddy Waters – 1973-05-30 Ebbet’s Field (SBD)
- Dizzy Gillespie Quintet – 1974-11-15, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
- The Dillinger Escape Plan – 2010-11-13, Gagarin 205, Athens, GREECE (audience master recording, no DAE) – Last night of the European tour
- Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble Benson and Hedges Blues Festival, Pacific Amphitheater, Costa Mesa, CA June 9, 1990 “Previously Uncirculated Master Recording”
- FREDDIE KING – 1975-05-26, Tulsa, OK – SBD – goody fixed
- John Coltrane Quintet 1961-07-01, Music At Newport – Super Rare Uncirculated Soundboard
- Pink Floyd – 1972.02.20 – England, London, Rainbow Theatre [Complete Master Audience Recording]
- Bad Brains 1979-1980 New York PRO DVD (Mr. Steven – dummkopf – BONG) BC – hothcanada Tribute To American Hardcore Vol. 37 Revision 2010
- Sigur Rós – Szene Wien, Vienna (2001-04-13) Superb Soundboard – UPGRADE
- DOOBIE BROTHERS 1977-11-xx WTTW STUDIOS, CHICAGO SOUNDSTAGE FM
- BB King – 1975-07-06, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY – Rare Uncirculated Soundboard
- KEITH RICHARDS – “A Stone Alone” [VGP 377] (the biggest “Keith must” ever)
- Pink Floyd – Antiques & Curious (A compilation)
- Sly and the Family Stone – 1969-09-01, Texas International Pop Festival – Dallas International Motor Speedway – Dallas, TX [SBD]
- WEATHER REPORT – 1975-11-06, Berlin, Philarmonie – FM broadcast (Berliner Jazztage 1975) LDB Special Series #272
- Cannonball Adderley Quintet – 1975-07-06, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY – Rare Uncirculated Soundboard
- Led Zeppelin, “William Tell’s Overture”, Montreux, Switzerland, August, 7th, 1971, Remastered Audience Recording, (A Group/Personal Project)
- JEAN-LUC PONTY “PEGASUS” BAND – 1975-11-08, PARIS, FRANCE – UNCIRCULATED MASTER TAPE – GREAT VINTAGE FUSION! By request
- Robert Fripp And The League Of Gentlemen – Mega-rare restored and rejoined vinyl “Rochester Red Creek” – Red Creek Inn, Rochester, NY 1980-06-21 great AUD – Take out your kinky dancing shoes! – mp3 sample and cover art included
- David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) – Johanneshovs Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden 24 Apr 1984 EXCELLENT RECORDING FROM ABOUT FACE TOUR
- ELVIS COSTELLO BRIDGEPORT CT AUG 28 1982 GREAT AUD *FRESH TRANSFER FROM 2ND GEN REEL*
- RADIOHEAD – 2001-05-28, Vaison La Romaine, Theatre Romain – FM broadcast – LDB Master Series #256 (official tracks removed)
- Keith Richards & The X-Pensive Winos – 1993-02-06, Toronto SBD
- Sting – Buchanans Forever Concert, Mexico DF May 8, 2010 PRO NTSC-DVD
- Rolling Stones – Make The World Go Around (no label – 2CD release) – London, Wembley Stadium, 25 June, 1982
- Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band – 1987-10-17 late show, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, New York, NY – soundboard
- Keith Jarrett Trio – NDR Studio 10, Hamburg, 1972 Vol. I PRO-DVD
- Keith Jarrett Trio – NDR Studio 10, Hamburg, 1972 Vol. II PRO-DVD
- DURAN DURAN; 1993-04-30, Velez Sarsfield Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina ”Silver CD”, -SOUNDBOARD-
- BOB DYLAN (How Sweet The Sound) 1997-08-13 (Godfather Records GR 569/570)
- Sex Pistols – BBC One Show – Short Feature On Christmas Day 1977 Gigs at Ivanhoes Huddersfield UK – PAL DVD
- Richard & Linda Thompson Band Sheffield Polytechnic England 1975.11.12 cassette trade aud FLAC
- U2 1989-11-18 Sydney – Pro Shot Extended version – THE BIGGEST PRO SHOT VIDEO of Lovetown tour ever surfaced by nunomoreira1 and Kaycee
- Beatles Odds And Sods But Upgrades, Vol. 3
- David Bowie – 1974-09-05, Los Angeles – remix
- PAT METHENY-MICHAEL BRECKER QUARTET (W/LARRY GOLDINGS; BILL STEWART); 2000-06-25, SUMMER JAZZ DAYS, WARSZAW, POLAND – PAL DVD – MOST COMPLETE 135 MIN TV BROADCAST IN EX-QUALITY – Requested by Davide
- Joy Division – I’m Not Afraid Anymore
- The Smiths – Unreleased Demos & Instrumentals [1st Play Stereo Rip]
- LED ZEPPELIN w/PHIL COLLINS – 13, July 1985 – LIVE AID – DVD (VHS image | FM audio) w/samples
- Alice Cooper 1971-11-02 Paris TV PAL DVD (Juzzi – BONG)
- The Smiths – Demos and Instrumentals (Bootleg 2xLP STEREO rip, remastered)
- JAMES CHANCE & THE CONTORTIONS NO WAVE JAM – Max’s Kansas City, New York 1978-08-17 [SKOTF ARCHIVE VOL. 149]
- Yes – 1972-11-11, Duke University, Durham, NC “Solid Time Of Change” Sound Samples Included
- Kraftwerk – Mega-rare Restored Vinyl “R Tbon Cynra R Tbon Pabothnk”, Munich, Circus Krone 1981-06-12 – corrected post with missing track and fantastic artwork – mp3 sample included
- Pink Floyd – 1971-06-15 Cinq Grand sur la Deux (ORTF2) PAL DVD
- DIANA KRALL – 2010-07-08, Vienne, France, FM (with sample) A+
- JOHNNY THUNDERS & THE HEARTBREAKERS – Max’s Kansas City – New York 1976-07-23 [Billy Rath's first gig -Awesome show!! - SKOTF ARCHIVE VOL. 147]
- Charlie Parker at Birdland- Dec 8, 1950
- Thin Lizzy 1983-03-19 Glasgow Scotland (FM)
- KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD – B.B. King’s, Memphis, TN (USA) – Dec. 21, 1997 (excellent pre-FM show)
- Mark Knopfler and Dire straits “RARE SESSIONS I” (1983-1996) various soundboard
- Mark Knopfler and Dire straits “RARE SESSIONS II” (1977-1995) various soundboard
- Mark Knopfler and Dire Straits – “RARE SESSIONS IV” (1978-1998) various soundboard
- Max Roach Quartet – 1981-03-02, Blues Alley, Washington, DC – Uncirculated Master
- John McLaughlin’s Mahavishnu Orchestra August 23rd, 1972 Chateauvallon, France DVD A+ (uncirculated pre-broadcast complete source!)
- The Who 1976-10-21 Toronto, ON AUD – JEMS master recording
- The Meters with the JB Horns 1991-12-xx Tramps, New York NY Moore/Berger SBD
- Kenny Barron, Ron Carter, Lenny White Trio – 2010-09-03, Tokyo Jazz Festival – FM
- UK – 1979-03-13, Paris, Le Stadium – LDB Special Series #270 – upgrade to previous versions!
- PEARL JAM – 1992-03-02, Den Haag, Paard Van Troje – LDB Special Series #269 – fabulous FM broadcast!
- Led Zeppelin, “The Beachcombers”, Long Beach, California, March, 11th, 1975, Remastered Audience + Soundboard Recordings, (A Group/Personal Project)
- EMMYLOU HARRIS & MARK KNOPFLER – AN EVENING OF DUETS
- Elton John. “Closet Keepers” LA Forum October 5th 1974. Vinyl Transfer
- John Lennon A Conspiracy Of Silence Black Cat 045/046 (plus Bonus Track) – January 1, 1976 interview
- Derek & The Dominos 1970-10-16 Electric Factory Theatre — Upgrade from original 1st gen audio source
- THE KINKS – PALACE THEATER, ALBANY, NY, 1974-11-24 COMPLETE PRESERVATION SHOW
- Grateful Dead – 1972-01-02 – Winterland, San Francisco, CA – [Killer] Soundboard eD 8709 . shn w/ samples – Happy New Year -
- Frank Zappa – 1975 04 26 Providence RI 123.02 AUD MC (DanLampinksi-djscomics-flambay)
- Ramones – 1979-12-31- New York City, USA – Happy New Year 1980 Boot [SDB]
- Bud Powell Trio 1964.10.03 Birdland, New York City, NY, USA (new to trading circles)
- Chuck Berry – 1988-12-31 Palladium Theater, New York NY FM Master (Happy New Years Reseed) A+
- John Lennon – Piano Compositions – 1970 – Corrected
- Keith Richards – The Complete Honeymoon Tapes
- Procol Harum – 1976-01-17 – Rockpalast – PAL DVD [Pro]
- Journey (pre-Steve Perry) info updated **Oakland Coliseum, Oakland Dec 31, 1976** [FM] (reseed) Happy New Year!!
- Thin Lizzy – 1980-09-25 Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo (Soundboard)
- NEIL YOUNG – 1983-02-03, University Coliseum, Athens, GA – transfer from analog 2nd gen
- Bob Dylan, “rare”/uncut/undercirculated version of “Omie Wise” from the 1961 Minnesota Hotel Tape